I had the video for this one ready to go on Friday but never got the chance to write about it so I guess this is a Monday edition of Friday Thoughts. It won't happen again, I promise. BGP is being painted/prepared for the ODT this week which got me in the mood to check out some other fields around the country. This week I found one in Holden, MA called Mac-Bell Park.
- I feel like every wiffle field in the country has a monster but this is one of the best even though it's on the wrong side of the field
- Retired numbers and a scoreboard? A+++
- Little bit of danger in left with that giant pile of rocks but I'm sure people don't mind an injury as long as they make the play
- This is the second best backstop I've ever seen
- The hill in left is very Houston Astros of this kid
- I've said it before and I'll say it again - fields surrounded by trees are the best fields
ODT Registration has closed and we are set at 8 teams. The schedule will be posted today so keep an eye on the Twitter (@OCWA) for that. As always, if you have any random videos you want me to check out please leave a comment or tweet me @rbush11.